Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, September 13, 2010

Herd Queen Duties

I am not writing for Millie's blog tonight. I am too busy with my herd queen duties.

I must make sure we all go out to pasture and browse.

I make sure that the cedar trees are tasty.

I make sure everybody behaves in an acceptable goaty manner.

By the way, Millie does seem to have picked up a little bit of weight and isn't just lounging around in the building all the time. We're optimistic that her vacation is helping. She does want to thank everyone who has been wishing her well.

4 comments:

brokenteepee said...

I am glad to hear that Millie is starting to feel better.
I am sure a bit of attention from a real live queen would help....
Just sayin'

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I'm glad Millie is feeling better! I would like some of that cedar tree! mmmmmm! mmmmmm!

Texan said...

mm ok let me try this again.

Glad Millie is making progress!

Those Queen duties can keep a goat busy. We seem to be having a bit of a tiff around here latey as to who is going hold that position.

Now lets see if this one will post :O)

Melodie said...

Well, Queen is a demanding job...not just any goatie can do it! Glad to hear Millie is doing better!