Millie has been shut up and not feeling well for a while, but she does act better. She has a bit more energy.
Now she's just crabby. She's cranky.
Throw my daughter Betty Lou into the mix and Millie's wasting all of her energy on fighting.
I have to step in to intervene. I hope she knows I'm not going to keep doing this forever.
She needs to store up that energy, gain weight, and take back her place in the herd.

3 comments:
So nice to know that there is always someone there keeping the peace!
I am sure Millie will appreciate it later when she has time to think about it. Being alone and bored..
I try. She isn't really alone. Scarlet was weaned and put in there too, and Flower and Bud travel in and out. But she doesn't have the company of any of her kids or her dear sister.
Somegoats just rub you the wrong way.
Post a Comment