Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Diagnosis

Dr. Schmitz came and took blood, which I did not like. This afternoon, he talked to the human and said that the only thing the test showed was anemia. I'm supposed to eat lots. I'm supposed to eat lots of good stuff. I think I just might take the vacation that was suggested. Maybe I'll see if my sister, Minnie will let you know what's going on around here.

After all, it's pretty boring where I am. Just me and Scarlet and the annoying twins (Flower and Bud) when they feel like it.

I'm going to go eat an oak leaf. Minnie told me about this. I wouldn't want to eat here tonight.


6 comments:

Melodie said...

I hope you have a speedy recovery Millie! I will miss you while Minnie fills in! Be sure to tell her to give us regular updates on you so we know you are doing well.

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Minnie ~ That's good news , now all you need to do is build your iron levels back up to normal. Enjoy your rest and special treats. Are oak leaves rich in iron ?

~ Be Blessed ~

JoyceAnn said...

Sorry Millie ~ I meant Millie instead of Minnie , guess I was thinking about Minnie when I started typing (LOL).

JoyceAnn said...

Me again ~ The butterflies are beautiful !!

Texan said...

Well that sounds like better than worse news you got... did the Dr know what could have caused this?

Green leafy vegetables full of iron :O). um does the human have any greens in her garden right now? tee hee, better ask first :O)...

I am sure a vacation and lots of yummy food will indeed make you feel better :O)

brokenteepee said...

Well I am glad it was not anything too serious. You eat lots and lots and lots. I like carrot tops and broccoli leaves.