Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Long Way Around

We're across the ditch going to the back hill. It's our new favorite place to eat. Somebody is missing.

Lily is hanging out on the other side of the ditch with the llama. Why didn't she come across with us?

She has a sore foot. (A bit of bacterial hoof rot, and she isn't nice about letting the human treat it).

We're going to enjoy eating the shrub in this ditch.

There goes Lily.

Past the cows.

Over the crossing.

She's crossing the mown hill between the cows and us.

Look at that Lily goat move.

She's finally back with us.

That's the long way around, but she made it.

7 comments:

Melodie said...

I think Lily might be an adventure goat!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I'd love to gallop about in that big pasture! My pasture is too skimpy! I too think Lily is Adventure Goat!

sunset pines farm said...

I figured Lily wouldn't stay by herself for very long.

Millie said...

That's not adventure--for adventure we cross the ditch and go through the fence to the neighbor's thick forest. That's a real adventure! And fun to see the human panting and puffing by the time she get there to tell us to go back home!

brokenteepee said...

I hope her foot is better.

Millie said...

It will take the foot a while to heal, but dry weather will help more than anything.

Texan said...

Well I guess that was the long way around... glad she caught up to you guys..