Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rain

It has been raining for two days straight. We are not happy about this. We are really not happy because the human didn't bring us any hay.

WE HAD TO GO OUT IN THE RAIN TO EAT!!!

Not Millie and Scarlet and Flower and Bud. They got hay. It must have made them happy because Millie was playing music tonight. It's the first she's been playing her horns in a while. She had only been beating them to try and get the casts off. You can even see the black where she's been beating them.

I hope that playing the horns means she's feeling better.

7 comments:

Callie Brady said...

Our goats always acted like they would melt in the rain.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

oh beautiful Millie! I hope that you are feeling better! Durin is naughty again now that he is feeling better. We hate rain too. I don't like to get mud on my beautiful feetsas! Ask your lady for some rain coats and mud boots. I've asked but don't have mine yet....sigh.

Melodie said...

Oh yes,all it has to do is sprinkle a few drops around here and all our goaties start complaining! I am so glad Millie is feeling well enough to play her horns again!

sunset pines farm said...

Millie looks better!

Millie said...

We all like that Millie is playing our lullabye music. Hopefully, she'll be back to her old self in a couple more weeks.

brokenteepee said...

It's been raining here too. For close to a week. We hate it.

I'm glad Millie is feeling better.

Texan said...

Oh good to hear Millie is feeling some better!