The human started cleaning out the barn because she said it was old, icky hay, and we deserve better. We all tried to help her out, even though she said it was icky.
Minnie has a thing for the truck. She's always hopping in there to see what she can find.
From top to bottom is Stormy, Penny, Helen and Maggie. They were making sure the bales weren't going to fall off the truck.
We're not really sure why Spice was clear on top of the truck. Jilly was helping even though she's due to have baby(ies) on July 11th. Those silly kids are playing under the truck. Don't worry. Nobody was hurt or injured with the human's working and driving in the barnyard. The only loss was one of our water buckets. Darn human drivers!
Sally's the only one who got to help her in the barn with sorting and cleaning because she hadn't been feeling well. She certainly seems to be acting better now, so why did she get to go in? We don't know.
Even after the human finished for the day, there was some hay left outside. The geese don't think it looks bad.
Neither does naughty Rooster Boy.
Minnie seems to think it makes a nice place for a nap.
Tomorrow, I bet we get the nice fresh hay coming in! I did promise cute, dry pictures of Kizzy's babies. Here they are. This is Dana, who was born first.
Her twin sister is Dixie.
I have to admit, Dixie is really cute, even if she isn't one of my kids or grandkids.










8 comments:
Is there such a thing as icky hat?
I don't think so!
I meant hay...not hat
Moldy. That's why the human keeps smiling at the sun shining and making silly comments about good dry hay. It's really rather annoying.
Aw that Dixie *is* adorable; love her sister's little face too...you should kiss them as often as possible Millie ;)
I kept thinking how that truck full of goats and hay looked like it was in a small town parade! What a great float a truck full of goats would make.....well I think so anyways!
The goats are just so helpful when you are working aren't they?
Suzanne
The goats look like they're having fun helping out. Enjoyed seeing the geese , they're beautiful. Dixie is pretty , but they're both sooo darling.
~ Peaceful Blessings ~
We all had fun helping! We like to help unloading hayracks too. I think we'd like to be in a parade. That would be fun. We could toss goat pellets to the crowd (ha, ha.)
Post a Comment