I'm reclaiming my blog. Yes, finally, it's Millie again.
I must say, I am wishing I'd settled and had my baby(ies) in April like the human first planned. It's been a while since I had a baby in weather this warm. I'm thinking I don't like it. We've been fairly warm and humid, so I have been miserable. The rain yesterday and overnight has cooled things down and gotten rid of some of the humidity, so I feel a bit better.
All I've done for the last week or so is lay around a play my horns. This is my new playing spot in the barn.
See how deep my horns made this gouge. It was my favorite playing spot for quite some time, but it just doesn't work any more.
I think I'm finally getting close. The human says I'm looking closer too, that the babies are dropping. Personally, I can't see that. I haven't been able to see past my belly or even scratch for about three weeks.
She took this picture for me to see. Sorry you have to see me looking like this. She is right. You can see the dip in front of my hip bone where the baby(ies) is dropping. I know my udder feels ready. I hope the weather stays a bit cooler.
Now that I think about it, the last time I had twins was the last time I had babies in June. What do you think, one or two?






6 comments:
I do believe I will have to go with two. Or three. Well, I should not be a fence-sitter. Hmmm. Two. Unless it happens to be three.
It is hard to wait for both goats and humans.
You look radiant, though my dear.
Claire, I'm thinking two, too. My babies tend to be big. I've never had three, and I'm not sure I want to after seeing all the other triplets around here.
Pricilla--thank you for the compliment. I have been trying to get some rest, but I admit, my hooves are killing me. Must be because I'm getting older.
Beautiful Millie! I hope you have an easy birth with healthy babies!
We're glad you're back Millie. I think you will have two babies. Keep us posted!
Thanks everyone. I just hope this happens when the human is around. It makes me feel better.
Post a Comment