Well, I was on maternity leave for a while, so other things have happened. This might be my blog, but I do try to talk about all the events around the barnyard, not just ME. But here's another cute picture of my kids. Is that too much? Look at Bambi go; she's just a blur.
Probably the most exciting thing while I was on leave was that my daughter Joe had her kids. It was another rainy night, and the human brought Joe into my nice private room. I know I didn't holler that loudly when I was in labor. I guess, since her boy was as big as Beau, and had his leg bent back (the human went in after it), I can understand all the racket. While she was washing him off, her daughter fell out. Seriously, you'd think she would lay down when the contractions started again, but I guess after such a big boy, she just didn't even notice her daughter. I'm going to have to have a chat with that girl. Here they are, Flash on the left and Bekka on the right.
Are we practicing for the goose ballet? Look at that extension! Perfect lines.
Betty Lou tried to hold out and beat my record five days overdue, but she gave birth on Monday. That was only three days past her due date. She had two boys. They still don't have names. Any suggestions?
The red one is polled and photogenic. The black one is not very good at posing for pictures, and he has horns. That's Betty Lou peeking in the manger to make sure her boys are getting along.
Finally, we are into a new flower season. Lilies.
Do you suppose it tastes good?






6 comments:
Oh...how about Baxter and Buster?
Those are good ideas. I'll pass them on to Betty Lou.
We name all of ours after family members...so I don't think I can help much.
But they are adorable!
Goodness. I don't think the human's family is big enough for all our kids. We do have a goat named Mabel and the human's ex-step-mother's name is Mabel.
wow I was only gone for a week and look what all happened!! Kids everywhere!!! Congrats on all the new cuties on the farm!!
Names... how about Beebop for one of those boys LOL ... no reason just thought of that LOL
Fourteen kids in one week. It was quite the population explosion!
Post a Comment