Finally, I convinced that Millie goat that I should get to write. Everyone else had a turn while she was fat, pregnant and cranky (I think she's still a bit cranky if you ask me). Anyhow, I'm Marley Osboer!
I'm one of the bucks here on the farm. I'm the one that isn't Jack. I'm going to be a daddy for the first time very soon. Jilly is due on July 9. I'd have more babies, but I was kind of scared of Annie when we were sharing quarters this winter. She'd try to kill me every time I wanted to do my job. Next year, I'll be way bigger than her, so there's no way she'll keep me from doing my job then!
Look!
I'm growing a goatee! That means I'm getting to be an adult. After all, I just turned a full year old, and I'm pretty much as big as Jack. The human says I'm her Semital goat because of my color and curly bangs.
Would you like to give me a good scratch behind the horns? It feels so good. Please!
I'm talking to you Isobelle, you beautiful goat!



9 comments:
oooooh! You're quite the handsome feller Marley. I've never seen such lovely face fur!!! You also have a very friendly look in your eye - not mean at all! I like that! Maybe I should take a road trip! woo woo!
Harumph!
It's a good thing I still love my studmuffin or I think I would be insulted.
Isobelle-you'd love Iowa. We could browse on rose bushes and bounce on the tree stumps. We'd have so much fun.
Pricilla-didn't mean to offend you. I just thought...Well, aren't you a bit o...I mean retired for me?
You are so handsome Marley! And from what we can tell, you've also got a great personality.
You do need to refine your doe charm though. Girls never like to be called fat. Just keep that in mind and you'll do just fine =)
Annie wasn't fat. She's a lean mama. She was just bigger (older) than me. Everyone else in there with us was the same age as me and a lot smaller. Jilly and I are the only two she didn't like. That's why we got along sooo well.
When I make a visit to Iowa I have to decide between you, Marley, and Valentine at Claire's house! hmmmmm. Maybe we could play The Dating Game. hee hee
All the ladies will be swooning over you this year! Ole' Jack better look out!
Jack can have my sisters, and I'll take everyone else! I love games. Let's play The Dating Game.
Oh your just a cutey for sure...just cuteness I tell you! The girls are gonna love ya :O)
Post a Comment