Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sally

Sallie (with her Mom Annie) isn't feeling well. She has a fever and is losing weight. You can see from this picture in May that she is a nice looking lady (even if she isn't one of my descendants).

The human gave her some medicine to help her get better. She might even get a visit from the vet in the morning. Please send her happy healthy thoughts because we do like our little Sally Ally Blackboer.

8 comments:

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ohhh Sally! I hope that your humans can make her feel better very soon! It's hard to be sick and have our people worry!

Tracy said...

I'm wishing Sallie a speedy recovery! She is a beautiful doe lady.

Millie said...

Thanks from Sallie. Fever seems to be down today. Hope it lasts and the weather gets less rainy.

brokenteepee said...

I am so sorry. I hope she is feeling better very, very soon!

Millie said...

The vet came today. The conclusion: Sallie is sick. That wasn't real helpful, but at least there doesn't seem to be something horribly serious. I'm sure she'll be feeling better soon.

Window On The Prairie said...

I hope Sally is feeling better today. No fun to be sick.
Suzanne

Ken and Mary of Fancyfibers farm said...

Yes, we're hoping that little Sally is recovering. Ken and Mary

Millie said...

She seems to be feeling a little better today. I'm sure it will take time for her to be fully back to herself.