Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Goatie starvation... (shaking with fear) My fat little belly will not go in 1 micrometer! I don't want it too.
Oh noes! The horror!I somehow doubt you will starve though. I think your human takes very good care of you!
Don't you worry, that human loves you, she won't let you starve. She just wants your yard "mowed" and you are doing a fine job!
Oh noes!But I have a feeling that all will be well....... :)Better 'mands snack though....just to be sure!*huggies*
It's a thought moment but I've never seen a goat not eating something!
Millie, you are so funny! You know your human would never let you goaties starve! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Goatie starvation... (shaking with fear) My fat little belly will not go in 1 micrometer! I don't want it too.
Oh noes! The horror!
I somehow doubt you will starve though. I think your human takes very good care of you!
Don't you worry, that human loves you, she won't let you starve. She just wants your yard "mowed" and you are doing a fine job!
Oh noes!
But I have a feeling that all will be well....... :)
Better 'mands snack though....just to be sure!
*huggies*
It's a thought moment but I've never seen a goat not eating something!
Millie, you are so funny! You know your human would never let you goaties starve! :)
Post a Comment