Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Vultures in Action

So, when I come up from pasture in the evening, I head straight for the bird pen so I can get milked.  I have to say, if I'm not fast, that Haley gets there before me.  She obviously does not understand the order.



When I get in there and the human starts milking, that's when the vultures show up.








It's really a bit ridiculous.  The human needs to do something about this.

6 comments:

brokenteepee said...

Oh the goats here would completely understand!

Sharon said...

They're taking over, aren't they? So sorry Millie!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooooo! Blasted birds. Time to play your horns on them, Millie!

Candy C. said...

Pretty bold birds if you ask me! You are a good goat to put up with them Millie!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Well, you know what I say about feathers............. ;)

Anonymous said...

wow gold
wow gold
[url=http://buywowgold.ru/]wow gold[/url]