Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Browsing

We spend a lot of time in pasture right now.


We are browsing almost all day long.


Don't you think it's time for that human to start giving us some hay?




We're out there almost until the sun goes down.



We can't hardly eat enough!  Really, we need hay!  Please tell that human to feed us!

6 comments:

Kateri said...

My goats won't eat their hay. All they do is stand looking longing at the grass outside, then scream bloody murder when they see us drive up after work until we let them out. I swear my neighbors must think I am starving them to death during the day. So exactly what am I supposed to do to get my goats to eat their hay? Or they they eventually start eating it when the get hungry enough?

brokenteepee said...

I am sure you will survive, you poor things

Sharon said...

Oh, Millie, I can see by the thinness of your belly that you are starving. You just have to eat faster, I would suppose... :)

Madelyn Gerhart. said...

Yes you looked famished, absouloutly starving.........

Candy C. said...

You really are some lucky goats to have that nice pasture to browse in! Think about all the poor goaties in AZ who have nothing but cactus! ;-)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Me's *nom-nom-nom* knows *chew-chew* what yous *swallows-munch-munch* means.......*crunch-munch*

~Darla