Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Me's Marley Dad

Me's Marley Dad be's stayin' wif me's half a big brofer, Fionn.


They be's hangin' outs and hafin' fun.



But me's Marley dad be's upsets wif the human.


He says, "Me's not stinkierest buck nos more.


Why's won'ts you rub me and hugs me and snuzzles me?   Hmmmmm?????"


She tells him maybes in another months or twos or more...

11 comments:

Madelyn Gerhart & her goats. said...

Ohh Marley, even not as a buck you make my heart pound. But, new wethers smell almost ad bad as bucks.....

Melodie said...

Yes..that is some potent perfume those bucky boys have! It will take a long time to wear off! Marley has a sweet face..maybe some garden gloves would allow for some scratchin'!

brokenteepee said...

Marley, you are a cutie pie but I think you need a haircut

Mimi Foxmorton said...

And after a few Eden Hills bubble baths......... ;)

Gods.....they are sooo beautiful!
I really would have given anything for Darla and Fionn to have a baby......... ;)

Fionn said...

I know what Darla is doing, and I'm not happy. She's broken my heart...

Sharon said...

Marley has such a sad sweet face.

The Human said...

After he's completely healed and I can stand to touch him, he'll look a lot happier!

Candy C. said...

Marley is such a handsome boy and I'm sure he'll get lots of scritches and lovin'...soon! ;-)
I can't get over how much bigger he is than Fionn! WOW!!

forest said...

What breed of goat is Marley? I love his facial hair...

The Human said...

He's about half Boer, 3/8 Saanen and 1/8 unknown. He gets his curls from that unknown part. I'm guessing it might be Toggenburg.

Ozarks Goat Girl said...

Does Marley really have eyes?