Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
Stinking rain. But look at the bright side rain=corn and hay. Too feed the goats...
Sorry about the rain, but it's a good thing. It will make more grass! Hang in there Millie, it won't rain forever!
We had rain too this week. It made for unhappy goats.
Poor soggy goaties. I hope you got to come in to the nice warm barn and eat yummy hay!
More rain....more grass!Yum! :)
Darn rain. Our goats aren`t fond of it at all either.
I hate rain! MAAAAAAAAA! It's been REALLY rainy over here, too!-Midnight
But Millie, "Rain Is A Good Thing!!" :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Stinking rain. But look at the bright side rain=corn and hay. Too feed the goats...
Sorry about the rain, but it's a good thing. It will make more grass! Hang in there Millie, it won't rain forever!
We had rain too this week. It made for unhappy goats.
Poor soggy goaties. I hope you got to come in to the nice warm barn and eat yummy hay!
More rain....more grass!
Yum! :)
Darn rain. Our goats aren`t fond of it at all either.
I hate rain! MAAAAAAAAA! It's been REALLY rainy over here, too!
-Midnight
But Millie, "Rain Is A Good Thing!!" :)
Post a Comment