Tonight I asked to "recreate" our milking. She had us in the chicken building, and those stinking hens were almost hanging upside down in my bucket of sweet feed to get some.
We came back out with the camera, and she let me eat. Not a hen came around!
They just sat on their roosts wishing they had some of my delicious sweet feed!
Little did the human know, I had already threatened those hens with skewering them on my horns if they stuck their faces in my feed bucket again.
I did get an extra feeding though!
Linking to Farmgirl Friday.

5 comments:
Very smart Millie. VERY smart
What a wonderful (devious) idea. Stupid chickens. You can never get a break, can you?
Hi, I'm Anne from Life on the Funny Farm (http://annesfunnyfarm.blogspot.com) visiting from the Farmgirl Friday blog hop.
Funny! Love the threat of skewering the chickens!
Anyway, it’s nice to "meet" you. I hope you can pop over to my blog and say hi sometime if you get the chance.
You`re a smart cookie, Millie!
Chickens are like that. Just keep threatening them.
Post a Comment