I know rain makes the grass grow and yadda yadda, but this is just wrong.
I can't believe she would expect us to eat out of a pan that looks like this.
Granted, most of them aren't quite that bad, but still...
It's the geese. They play in the pans as soon as there's a drop of water in them. Look at those webbed foot prints.
They are positively wallowing in happiness with the wet.
Dang geese. Dang mud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Oh, gosh. I can't believe it either! Though I am sure the human is doing the best she can...
Gee, that's mud! Yuk! I can see why you're upset.
At least the geese are kinda happy. :)
I'm surprised how clean the geese are in all that mud!
The horror!
Egads!
When you said it was muddy this is NOT what I pictured!!!!!
:P
We've had about a half inch of fine dust with the drought. Instead of sinking into the ground, it just mixed with the dust and made mud. It usually takes a lot more rain before it's muddy like this. Hopefully, this will help to get rid of that topdust.
Dang mud, dang geese! :(
Stupid geese....1. Eat your food, 2. Chase. Be mean cause of their "precious" babies. 3. Poop EVERYWHERE. 4. Play in the goat pans. Grumble. Grumble. I'm shure there are more reasons, (plenty more) to complain about geese. Maybe you could sneek their pics on Craigslist.......
Post a Comment