He might not be a buck anymore, but Marley is still quite an impressive hunk of male goat, all 200 pounds of him!
He's up and around and feeling much better now. He would like to thank everyone for the well wishes.
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Oooo! Hellooooo handsome! I don't care if they took away your extra brains, you are still very handsome and the first buck that I fell in love with...oh...er... except for my curly-whirly Valentino who is also not a buck anymore. Gee. I hope you buck boys are doing away with your extra brains because you can't have me! Tee hee. xoxoxo
200#s of Marley... WOW!
Wow!
That is one HOT goat! :)
Glad you're feeling chipper, Marley! ;)
That is a lot of Marley!
Too bad he's a weather......
He is a very handsome fellow buck or whether.
How nice to see Marley up and about!! :)
The world will look like a whole new place to him now that he won't have a one track mind any more,lol!
Good going, Marley. I want only the best for you!
Post a Comment