Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, it's the day we celebrate my birthday!

Although I must say I was not happy that I had to have Dr. Hickman come see me today. The human is such a worrier, especially since I'm four months pregnat. I have a bit of evening cough because of our warm wet evenings.

I'm fine really. I certainly did not deserve the rude exam I received. Harumph! I did get a peanut though. I did last night too.

It's also the day we celebrate my twin sister Minnie's birthday.

She was enjoying the peanut treats too.


Cutie also gets to celebrate her birthday with us.

See we weren't born on the farm, so we don't know the exact day we were born. We all celebrate on February 1.

We all turned eight-years-old. Even Meg.

She wasn't happy to see Dr. Hickman either because he chopped and picked at her sore hoof. It's back to a bit of hoof rot.

(Don't tell her, but I heard the human say she was going to do more garlic treatments and put the boot back on before our bad weather this weekend).

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

awww. poor meg. but happy birthday to all of you fine ladies!

brokenteepee said...

What a shame for Meg but Happy Birthday to all of you. Enjoy those peanuts!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Happy Birthday beautiful goatie girls! I guess I wouldn't have liked a rude examination for a birthday treat but the peanuts hopefully made up for that! xoxoxo

JoyceAnn said...

Happy Belated Birthday to all you Girls !!!