Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, February 20, 2012

A New Roommate

Joe and I were all settled into our new home.

We were enjoying ourselves by basking in the sun.

Then the human brought us a new roommate~Lily.

I'm not sure I want another roommate.

I guess if the human is going to keep bringing us all peanuts, it might be okay.

Bambi is getting along. She's basking with her Auntie Minnie.

The human promises that she's trying to make sure Bambi gets enough grain to eat since I'm not there with her.

5 comments:

Melodie said...

Peanuts can help sooth those rattled nerves a goatie can get from all that moving!

Claire MW said...

I think that Lily looks like a very pretty roommate, and I would not mind her in my pasture. In fact, I would not even kick her out for eating crackers in my hay pile. *Fezzik*

Candy C. said...

Lots of moving around, glad ya'll are getting along okay so far!

Millie said...

Well, Lily isn't a bully goat or anything, so it's okay.

brokenteepee said...

It's good to have friends as long as they don't butt you