I think all of my complaining and looking indignant finally got through to the human.
I told her I could hardly even eat with Bambi by my side. Look what she did!
I got to go eat in where the birds are. She even put my herbal wormer in there.
It was so nice to eat by myself with no (overgrown) kid by my side. She wouldn't let me eat that whole pan though.
I even got dessert! Look!
No, it wasn't human fingers.
She gave me carrots for dessert!
It was very yummy, and it made me quite happy!
Finally, I'm getting the special attention I deserve!
7 comments:
YAY for Millie!! I'm so glad the human is finally giving you the special treatment you deserve!!
yes Millie
i'm glad you
spoke up :D
you deserve
special care!
so happy for you!
BEAR
You have a wonderful human, Millie! She loves you lots and how nice of her to give you carrots and a special private feeding area. You are such a dear goat! I can't wait to see your kids!! xox
Just one, Claire. :-)
You look very happy Millie!
Good for you Millie. You are a special goat and deserve special treatment!
Huzzah, Millie!
There is nothing better than a goatie meal in solitude. You deserve it! :)
Post a Comment