Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
made me LOL!
Silly goose.Literally!
I literally laughed out loud! Awesome captures!
ha!ha! way to cute!!
Looks like she has done this before!
Love it - I have one just like her and have watched her do the same thing.
Have you been greasing your geese,lol!
Very Nice Blog !Awesome Photo Collection.I Like This Very Much.Methods of Modern FarmingGoat FarmingWhat to Feed a Goat
LOL!! Great series that requires no commentary!
:)))Tight fit!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
made me LOL!
Silly goose.
Literally!
I literally laughed out loud! Awesome captures!
ha!ha! way to cute!!
Looks like she has done this before!
Love it - I have one just like her and have watched her do the same thing.
Have you been greasing your geese,lol!
Very Nice Blog !
Awesome Photo Collection.
I Like This Very Much.
Methods of Modern Farming
Goat Farming
What to Feed a Goat
LOL!! Great series that requires no commentary!
:)))
Tight fit!
Post a Comment