Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Vinnie and the Magic Coat

Well, it seems like Dolly thought her daughter, Vinnie, had been eaten by the chupacabra. At least that's what she was running like. Vinnie's sister Pistol too. Then they just stared...

I've never seen grown up goats act so foolish over a coat. That's when I realized that it wasn't just to keep Vinnie warm since she didn't have enough of a winter coat and she'd rubbed off some of her fur.

Nope. The human gave her a magic coat!

Look at what she could do while wearing the coat.

Everybody, including the big bully goats, would run from her.

She got to have the prime spot on the concrete slab. It's the first time in her life that she's gotten to be the "Queen of the Slab."

Look at how she makes the hay fly! Go Vinnie!

She got to eat from a pan all by herself,

and nobody bothered her. Can you see all the buffalo in the coat?

It was a magic plaid buffalo coat!

5 comments:

Claire MW said...

Wow, you go Vinnie! You tell those big bully goats that they don't have any power over you any more! Hey...do you suppose that Opal has a special magic coat that is only visible to the goats and that's how she gets away with so much? ;-)

Melodie said...

Yeah for Vinnie!

brokenteepee said...

Good for her. I think I need one of these coats. Where do I buy a magic coat?

Candy C. said...

YAY for Vinnie's magic buffalo coat! I'm glad she got to be queen of the slab and got to enjoy her grain!!

Dreaming said...

A sheep in wolf's.... I mean a goat in buffalo's clothing; who wouldn't run?!