See where Sallie is standing.
She's beside the old chicken coop building, hiding there to stay out of the wind. That means she wasn't eating when everyone else was.
What did the human do? She brought her some hay!
Seriously, what do I have to do to get treated so well? Turn into a wimp?

8 comments:
ha ha!
Daisy has been on the porch for a couple of days without Jack so to make her cozy we put a blanket over her at bedtime and she is still under it in the morning. She's my grown up baby:)
Audrey, my human should take a lesson from you. Daisy is a lucky girl!
I think you deserve some extra peanuts or something to make up for the neglect you are suffering!
I don't get it Millie! YOU should be getting all the special treatment being pregnant and all!
We old goats need to stick together! Maybe we should go on strike.
More apples.
more grain.
Peanuts!
Wait- Don't *all* goats get Special Treatment?
~Darla
Well, yes, Darla, they do. But I should be more special!
Post a Comment