Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Buck Lovin'

We had beautiful weather all weekend~perfect for basking. The human spent so much time with us! We all got some scritchin and lovin.

Unfortunately, she just looked at Marley and said, "But I don't wanna touch you." She whines like that.

Then she got an idea!





He seems to enjoy it. Who knew a stick could make a buck so happy.

9 comments:

denise f said...

Marley? Why? Why wouldn't she give you good goat scritchies, too? What a sweet face you have. And I just know how good you smell!

Anonymous said...

Marley, I just love him and those curls, but I understand...he he! :)

brokenteepee said...

The publicist does not mind the buck boys. They are lucky boys, aren't they.

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Marley is so handsome! Maybe if you got one of those scritchers that looks like a human hand! Tee hee. Millie, you look so lovely and serene in the sun! xoxoxo

Melodie said...

Haha! Yep,that is how our boys get there scratchins too! They see us pick up a stick and come running!

Anonymous said...

Aw, everyone looks so happy in the sun. You lucky goats.

Dreaming said...

Love Marley's hair style.... I've seen some kids (human) sporting something similar!!

Candy C. said...

What a beautiful goat you are Millie basking there in the sun! I'm glad Marley accepts "second hand" scritches!

Anonymous said...

Marley...you have to get your scritches the way i do...
roll on the grass like a pony...
but i guess your horns would get in the way...
well, you look awfully happy with the stick scritches...good boy :D
BEAR