Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
LOL! such talent!
She sure does. Very limber!
Hmmm. I'm going to have to try that! Does she call that pose "The Downward Goat"?
That is so funny lol
Isobelle, you're very clever. I'm sure that's what she called it!
Too Funny!
Ella looks like she is wondering what the heck mom is doing!!
that SUGAR is too SWEET :Dso funny :DBEAR HUGS~victoria~
Post a Comment
8 comments:
LOL! such talent!
She sure does. Very limber!
Hmmm. I'm going to have to try that! Does she call that pose "The Downward Goat"?
That is so funny lol
Isobelle, you're very clever. I'm sure that's what she called it!
Too Funny!
Ella looks like she is wondering what the heck mom is doing!!
that SUGAR is too SWEET :D
so funny :D
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~
Post a Comment