Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, July 30, 2011

A Treat

The human gave us a treat~corn husks!

Betty Lou pigged out (big surprise~the human had to take her collar off tonight because it's too tight)!

Helen was more ladylike about it.

Coral was even sampling the husks.

Hey~I said DON'T take a picture of me with food in my mouth!

Geez~who's blog is this anyway. I might need a new photographer or at least a lot more corn husks.

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh, i bet they're good too! slightly sweet and yummy!

brokenteepee said...

We won't have corn husks for WEEKS yet. I am one jealous goat!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

You are some spoilt goats that is for sure.

Blessings Kelsie

Melodie said...

I haven't meet a goat yet who doesn't love some corn husk!Enjoy your treats!

Claire MW said...

Those look yummy! It's going to be harder to find corn husks in Nova Scotia, compared to Iowa!

Candy C. said...

Guess I better start saving the corn husks for my goaties!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Good to know. I'm always amazed at the things I should be saving! :)