Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

No More Excuses

After so many excuses, when I looked through the barnyard after our grain, I saw an amazing sight!

The gate was open, and some of the others were already down the lane.

She let us into the big pasture!

There's so much grass.

There's trees and leaves from the storm.

She wanted me to stop for pictures! Really?

She was about to starve us in the little pasture, so I was really enjoying myself over here.

Look at all that green clear back to the corn field. That's how far we get to go!

Yummy! Yummy!

And we can stay out there until it's almost dark.

Then the human yells for us if we haven't already come up.

13 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh congratulations millie!!! that looks like an awesome reward for all your patience!

Sharon said...

Happy eating, Millie! Savor the days!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

You've got a great big piece of goatie heaven there, Millie!

You look good with your mouth full! Tee hee. xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

hey millie
i'm soooo happy for ya!!!
that's how i feel when my human
gives me ice cream or takes me to the lake to walk in the water!!!
it's a happy happy joy joy joy day
stay cool girl
BEAR HUGS!!!

Dreaming said...

Oh, we know exactly how you feel! After years on scrubby pasture we have moved to Heaven... lush green pasture, at least by Colorado standards!
Enjoy! Hey... can goats overindulge and get sick?
We have to be a bit careful, at first.
Love from Pippin and Doc

Millie said...

Big changes in diet can make us sick, but we've been eating green stuff. It was just short tough weedy crappy green stuff. Now we've got the good stuff!

brokenteepee said...

Oh yummy.
The publicist forgot to let us out yesterday.
Said she was "sick" but I don't believe her. I think she was "lazy."

Millie said...

What are we going to do with those publicists and humans. Hope she's feeling not so lazy today!

the wild magnolia said...

The grass is always greener on the other side.

They are so adorable. Mischievous I think but good little goaties.

Thank you for sharing. I bopped over from Mrs. Laughing Duck.

Good post.

Melodie said...

That is a lot of grass to eat! I know you are the right goats for the job!

Candy C. said...

What lucky goats you all are!!

Claire MW said...

Wow, that is a lot of tall yummy grass. I will not show Lucky Nickel those pictures - her pasture is not that big yet. We need to do a lot of fencing!

Millie said...

We have about 35 acres now! :-) We are in goatie heaven.