Now that we are in the Back Forty, I thought I'd show you how we get across the big ditch filled with water. We don't like water, and we don't like wading across wet ditches. We have an awesome bridge! Some goats are dignified as they step up on this huge tree that is a bridge for us.
If you don't get there first and some little Squirt is slow, you might get stuck in bad traffic.
Some goats get impatient.
There goes Flower.
Of course, Pam likes to show off how healthy and athletic she is, so she doesn't even bother taking the bridge.
Jumping or going over the tree, we try to keep our hooves dry!
5 comments:
traffic jams, even in the country! :)
I agree - I don't like wet either.
That's fun! I don't like getting my hooves wet either! I don't think I could leap that ditch (cough cough) so I'd have to wait in line.
Looks like a line for the ladies room!!
Don't blame you ... go around!
Glad I discovered your blog being an Iowa native myself for the first 30 years of my life. Look forward to following all your adventures!
Post a Comment