Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Day at the Pool

We have a little blue wading pool in the barnyard. We like to just lounge in the pool. Here's Joe. Isn't my daughter very regal looking?

Her daughter Bekka joins here.

Meg likes to lay in the pool.

Here's Helen.

What happens when Meg and Joe both want the pool? It's a head butting contest.

Look what the human did to our pool today. She put water in it!

It wouldn't be bad to get a drink from, but look who likes it as soon as there's water in it.

The sit in it and do all kinds of nasty things in it.

Ick! We want our nice dry cozy pool back!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh you girls are too funny...
get in and enjoy the water
before the goosey ganders get in!
stay cool :D
BEAR HUGS
~victoria~

TexWisGirl said...

LOL! i think you need a couple more pools!

Sharon said...

Hmm... how to have the water and not the geese? Dirty, dirty geese!

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

When I first started looking at this post, I was so surprised that your goats went in the water. Mine hate the water! Now I understand. Very funny!

Tracy said...

Eww, goose water is the grossest! :D The pool is much more useful without water in it! :D
Bekka is adorable! I like the shape of her polled head, it gives her a heart shaped face. Cute!

brokenteepee said...

Wow. If we had one of them Abby would take it over and that would be that

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Blech goose water! They do look happy though.

Maybe your lady can get you your own dry pool? Tee hee.

If that were here no one but the mini whinny boys would use it because they'd be carrying it around, pawing it and not sharing!

V.L. Locey said...

Tee-hee, the geese took over the pool. They`ll do that!

Jen said...

Cute pics. I was wonderin if the goose where gonna get in. I've got ducks with my chickens/pot belly pig/goats too.