Universal Life Church | ULC

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Needed: A New Hobby

The human is not happy with Marley and Flash.

She said they should quit eating the garage (but not quite as nicely as I'm telling it).

They don't have any ideas for a new hobby because she already yelled at them for eating the oak tree.

I guess they'll just keep eating the garage.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! LOL! I know it isn't really funny, but it is....so sorry!

brokenteepee said...

Bucks are very silly!

Sharon said...

I saw it on something, where the goats had eaten a hole on the side of the house, and it wasn't a little hole either!

Human ever thought of painting the garage with Tabasco? Works great with furniture eating puppies...

Millie said...

She said if they put a hole in the wall it would match the holes in the roof. She confided in me that when she gets rich, she's going to put up a new garage that is all metal. She didn't say when that would be; just mumbled about some lottery.

Melodie said...

WOW! That is a lot of garage they have eaten!

TexWisGirl said...

oh that's terrible!!!

Kelsie from Our Country Home and Studio Photography said...

hmmmmmm now I remember why I am planning on getting sheep instead of goats lol.

Good luck finding something else for them to eat.

Blessings Kelsie

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Silly boys! Say, I think Marley is losing some of his curl! xoxoxo

JoyceAnn said...

Wowwee ~ The frosted siding must taste mighty good to them , looks like they're enjoying the meal (LOL).

Candy C. said...

This is why the new goat house is built out of cinderblocks and has a tin roof!!

Millie said...

I'm guessing Marley will get more curly this fall when he applies some styling gel.

Anonymous said...

The humidity is de-curling Marlee's curls! The horror! Tinky Likes eating pieces of wood as well.