Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, July 29, 2011

The Benefits of Yoga #1

Flexibility

15 comments:

Candy C. said...

OMG!! How in the WORLD did she get her hoof up there! :0

Mimi Foxmorton said...

All that's missing is a ballet tutu! :)

Melodie said...

WOW! That is impressive!

Millie said...

Stormy makes it look pretty easy! Our yoga teacher is very happy with her progress.

brokenteepee said...

It is so true...

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

What I'd give, to have that flexibility again!!!

Kateri said...

Love it!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Wow Millie! Stormy is very talented. My stomach gets in the way of those moves (and my legs are a little short). xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Wow! My mom is doing yoga right now and I'm pretty sure she can't do that!

Millie said...

Hmmm....I think you should take a picture of your mom trying and put it on your blog. :-)

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I agree with Millie, Tayet! You need a photo of your mom doing the Storminator stretch!

Anonymous said...

Have you ever seen a person doing the Happy Baby pose? If you ever do, it will be to soon. I'd like too know what a goat looks like trying that pose... I'll see what I can do about my mom....

Anonymous said...

Also, I was wondering, does your Human do yoga?

Millie said...

The human says she used to do a very little bit, but she's too busy catering to goats now.

Claire MW said...

Wow! Goat warrior pose! Excellent form!