The human quit capturing the African geese's babies. They ended up hatching four more. They still have one left.
It looks like they would be good parents, but alas, the little one is all alone.
It is rather cute.
Gabby hatched four big yellow goslings. The human says Gabby is a good mom, not that she is near her baby here. That's Lucy.
This year, she has lost two of her babies too.
I can't say I feel bad about that because those yellow babies grow up to be big mean white geese.
Still, the babies are cute.
Linking to Farmgirl Friday at Deborah Jean's Dandelion House.
11 comments:
It is amazing how they can change from a cute little ball of fluff to a great big mean goose!
yes they are!
They are cute when they are little!
Millie you are a very wise goat...They are very cute babies and yes very mean adults.
Also your comment about our little Boots needing a friend...The hunt is already on to find him a companion...In the meantime he is sleeping in a dog crate in the house so he will not be to horribly lonely at night.
Blessings Kelsie
Kelsie~ I knew you would be a good human to your goatie!
They babies sure are cute :)
They may be cute now, but later they will leave purple bruises where they bite. I know from childhood experiences. Still cute.
The mama is a really pretty goose. The little ones are so cute. Will you be keeping them or finding new homes for them?
Kateri~you can have them if you want them. Otherwise, they'll stay here and grow up to nip our tails and ears.
I have heard that geese are very mean but I have never met one - the publicist has been bitten by one!
Awwww goslings!
Post a Comment