The wind blew and blew and blew today. The quonset hut blew over.
Then it was blowing back and forth on its top.
I think Bob was testing the aerodynamics of his face.
Meg's beard was blowing in the wind.
Felix isn't shaking his head. That's the wind blowing his ear.
The roosters' feathers were blowing all hither tither. Yep. They were fighting again.
I hope the wind dies down before a kid blows completely away!

6 comments:
the wind left texas and headed to iowa! so that's where it went! we've had steady hard winds for days now so happy to share it with you!
You have lots of goats in your farm! I'm an urbanite so these scene really intrigue me!
Some of you goats with the longer ears may be able to fly with that wind!
I hope by now the Quonset hut is right side up! Cute pictures! Gotta love that Bob!
That is some wind. I hope no goat was in the quonset hut when it blew over!
We don't use that hut much--mostly when someone is in heat and wants to hang out by the boys, but the weather is bad. The one we spend a lot of time in is actually staked down.
Post a Comment