Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
cute little pie!
in trouble?
visting grandma?
She's cute! I hope she's on her way to see ME!
Hiding in the straw?? (:
Cinnamon is adorable! I think...oh...maybe hiding in the barn!
That little kid has a great expression on her face.
lol soooooooooo cute here in UK there is a childrens tv program with goats always reminds me of you x x x x
someplace he's not supposed to be I'm guessing!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
cute little pie!
in trouble?
visting grandma?
She's cute! I hope she's on her way to see ME!
Hiding in the straw?? (:
Cinnamon is adorable! I think...oh...maybe hiding in the barn!
That little kid has a great expression on her face.
lol soooooooooo cute here in UK there is a childrens tv program with goats always reminds me of you x x x x
someplace he's not supposed to be I'm guessing!
Post a Comment