Universal Life Church | ULC

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Pasture Predicament

Those moms and their kids get to be in the nice green big pasture.

The cow and ox are in that nice green big pasture.

We're stuck in the little pasture that is almost out of food.

I want to go in the nice bright green pasture to eat.

5 comments:

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

First no time in the barn and now no green pasture. You need to have a talk with someone. Poor thing.

TexWisGirl said...

AND WHERE ARE THE PEANUTS!?!?! Oh the indignity!

Anonymous said...

That pasture is always greener over there. Life is so unfair.

brokenteepee said...

Sometimes you can't get what you want. I have learned it's the way.
I want to be with Luke the goat but it is not to be.

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

You need a vacation Millie. Maybe if you went a way for a few weeks they'd appreciate you more when you returned.