Universal Life Church | ULC

Monday, April 25, 2011

Rotting

The human doesn't understand why I am laying in the compost bin. She thinks that's horrible. I say it's comfortable.

Look at Minnie on the hard concrete. That doesn't look cozy.

Muffin and Jetty are on a hard picnic table, but nobody thinks that is a silly place to lay.

What about Maggie stretched out on the hard ground. Okay, she looks pretty comfortable.

These three (Pistol, Dolly and Vinnie) aren't looking so cozy.

I must say, my warm soft spot here does attract the flies a little bit.

Think you can find a better place to nap?

7 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i'm thinking you've got it made there. :)

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Nothing like a soft, warm place to take a little nap. I wish I could do that more often!

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

Way to make your case Millie!!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Hi MILLIE! I think that looks like a great spot for a warm nap! Except for the flies.... blech...flies. We are all very muddy here but my lady spread out some nice, bright straw for us to lay on. Now we need to keep Durin and Dayel from EATING IT. Humph.

Melodie said...

It looks like all of you have the art of relaxing down pat!

Millie said...

Knowing how to relax is very important. We don't want to be all stressed out like crazy humans!

brokenteepee said...

Hey, whatever works is what I say!