Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, April 7, 2011

In This Corner...

Naughty Rooster Boy was kicked out of the chicken coop because he was so mean and nasty to the other roosters.

He still likes to hang out by the chicken pen now that the weather is nice.

The orange rooster isn't afraid of him now though.

There's a fence that keeps him safe.

Look who's all tough!

They could fight all day!

Except Cutie and Vixen don't appreciate being in the fight.

Looks like he picked a fight in the wrong corner.

Look at that chicken run!

Be sure to visit Verde Farms for Farm Friend Friday!

12 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

oh such a monster! i can only imagine the displays you get thru that fence!

brokenteepee said...

Horns will always win.

Patrice said...

Isn't it just like a good looking fellow to be such a bad boy!

Lynn said...

Why is there one in every crowd? :@)

Millie said...

Yes, horns kick tail!

Margaret said...

Roosters like to ACT tough. One used to chase me all around my back yard when I was a little girl...

Marnax said...

It's a coop coup!
(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

He seems to be All Cluck and no Scratch!

izzy said...

I suppose I could do that with my little 'toughie' Only we have no more goats to set 'em straight... Thanks for posting!

C said...

cor boys!!!!

Shanae Branham said...

What a fun rooster story. I love roosters! I am joining you for my first flash fiction 55.

Melodie said...

Silly,silly rooster! I guess he will never learn....!