I know what's going on in there. Really I do.
I can see everything, and I'm not one bit happy about it.
They're still in there. It seems like everyone gets to go into that barn and eat from the all-you-want hay bale. Look at Blaze (1/2 of Blaze), Fionn, Cinnamon and Felix just standing around and nibbling hay.
Harley looks pretty warm and cozy in her bed of hay.Even Naughty Rooster Boy is in there.
Doesn't look like he's enjoying the attention from Rocky and Cinnamon though.
That's all bad enough, but look at this...
Stormy? Unacceptable! Stormy gets to stay in there and eat?
The human said Stormy is very run down and can't keep up with her babies, and now her little girl Harley is sick too.
Look at me. Don't I deserve to come in and eat too? Really, I"m wasting away.
I shouldn't have to go out in the mud and rain to forage for myself.


12 comments:
Well you should at least get some kind of special treat for having to endure watching the others have that feast!
Hee hee. Good stuff. I noticed that your goats have horns. A lot of websites say it's a bad idea. Have you ever ran into any problems from them having horns? Just curious, I'm hoping to have goats soon and haven't made up my mind either way yet.
Cheers,
Jeff
Jeff--I love my horns! I can't imagine life without them. Occasionally, we spat and the human thinks we're going to break our horns off. We've never really had any injuries to each other because of horns, but Pam did accidentally de-horn herself (sort of) when she got her head stuck. That's the thing the human threatens our horns on the most--kids getting their heads stuck in fences. I'd be lost without my horns. This fall, a couple of goats (not naming anyone Scarlet) took to hooking horns under collars, so the human removed a lot of collars.
i think you deserve a peanut or two for your diress...
i sure hope stormy and her baby does okay!
I can't believe you are not part of that party Millie. I think you should butt your human!
awwwww....she got my sympathy! Poor girl, I'm sorry.
Try looking worn out and run down, Millie! You look so beautiful and perky that your human doesn't think you need to go into that lovely hay area! tee hee
They are very cute. I like last one most.
If you have a time please follow http://wwwmysrilanka.blogspot.com
I'm sure you want to keep your girlish figure. All you can eat buffets are hard on it.
So unfair and unacceptable. It's a cruel wind that blows in Iowa. That's why I left. Oh wait, no...I just left because my lady said I had to. Oh well, maybe she left because of the wind. Or maybe I'm full of hot air.
***Lucky Nickel***
So unfair and unacceptable. It's a cruel wind that blows in Iowa. That's why I left. Oh wait, no...I just left because my lady said I had to. Oh well, maybe she left because of the wind. Or maybe I'm full of hot air.
***Lucky Nickel***
So unfair and unacceptable. It's a cruel wind that blows in Iowa. That's why I left. Oh wait, no...I just left because my lady said I had to. Oh well, maybe she left because of the wind. Or maybe I'm full of hot air.
***Lucky Nickel***
Post a Comment