Universal Life Church | ULC

Friday, April 15, 2011

Nostalgic Tonight

This time of year always reminds me of when I was just a little kid.





We had so much fun, just like Copper and Link. We all love to play queen (or king) of the stump! What were some of your favorite games as a kid?

6 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

my big sister used to play me in monopoly - she is 4 yrs older, was always the banker, ALWAYS owned Boardwalk and Park Place, and ALWAYS won... guess it would be hard for you to play board games with hooves...

brokenteepee said...

It's fun to be a kid, for sure.
But I too, am an old goat

Sharon said...

WE actually built tree houses, I guess all kids want to be high up!

Karen Thomason/Gordon Setter Crossing said...

We used to climb trees...but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work for you Millie. Better you stick with the tree stumps. We played kick ball too. Now that's a game YOU could play!

Claire MW said...

When I was a kid, I liked to play "suck on my Mommy's finger until she gives me the bottle" and "Jump on my Mommy's bed before she wakes up to see how many times she says "ow" in 30 seconds." That was when I lived in the house. Now I have to live outside. So unfair.
***Lucky Nickel***

Debbie @ Swampbilly Ranch said...

Oh my goodness! Those babies are too much! They look so clean and sleek. I just want to grab them up and smell them.