Here comes Miss Photogenic, Squirt, racing the barnyard's vote for Miss Congeniality! My own grandkid, Cinnamon.
She's certainly not photogenic. My blog photographer says it's because Cinnamon is always running towards her to get a bottle.
Well, maybe that's not the only reason, but she is very friendly and sweet.
She makes her grandnanny proud!

8 comments:
She sure is cute and looks so soft!
Oh, yes, she is very soft and snuggly!
She's a sweetie!!!
Such a sweetheart!
Oooh! You made my lady say, "awwww". She thinks your grandkid is just lovely!
I love her little spots on her back. She is adorable! I think she wins for Miss Cuddlicious. Squirt is pretty but we have to worry about messing up her fur by cuddling her. Miss Cuddlicious is a very honourable title.
They are all adorable. I want kids. NOW
get facebook likes
buy facebook likes
http://www.gpucomputing.net/?q=node/69 http://www.arrastheme.com/forums/topic5912-how-to-remove-no-comments-and-leave-a-reply-from-aboutcontact-pages.html
facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
I have AVG on it, but whenever I go to piratebay, not even download just go to a link on there I get a butt ton of viruses and my computer won't allow me to run AVG, any program, or the internet because they are all corrupt. I spent 60 dollars to repair it last time and all they did was wipe my computer, how did they do this? Because I got a feeling it is free, or a lot cheaper then 60 dollars... Help will be greatly appreciated. I have an Hp laptop with intel duo.
buy facebook likes get facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] buy facebook likes
Post a Comment