Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kids at Play

We've had seventeen kids born since last Wednesday. They are starting to come outside and meet each other and play! Most of the kids have names now, too, so I thought I'd let you see them all.

Here's Litha and her triplet boys: Felix, Chuck, and Oscar.

Look! It's a push-me-pull-me. Just kidding! It's Kizzy's twins.

Here they are where you can see the cute ends too. Kizzy, Bonnie sideways, and Blaze facing forward.

As you can see, mineral blocks are a lot of fun for kids. Pebbles's triplets: Rocky, Cinnamon and Bullwinkle.

Here's Meg and her twin boys that were born yesterday. They are Xavier and Xander (brown).

Not even a full day old, and they are already playing!

Xavier seems to be quite photogenic, just like his mom.

It seems that blogging has had its influence on the names around here, even beyond the names starting with the letter X for Alphabe-Thursday. Sallie's girl is named Raven Sharon Osboer. The Sharon comes from Sharon at Life with Jack n Jill.

Here's Annie and her boys. They are Fowler (dark-colored) and Fionn (light-colored)

Mimi, The Goat Borrower, suggested the name for Fionn MacCumhaill Osboer. Here you go, Mimi! This picture is just for you.

Pam has twin girls. The solid white one is Scout, and the brown and white one is Tayet.

I suggested Tayet for the young lady at In a Goat's Shoes. She's loves soccer, but even better--she loves goats! Isn't our Tayet cute?

Penny's kids don't get out as much because their mom wants to go out to pasture and forgets to come back to feed them. That means the human tends to shut them in. They are also the only two without names. What do you think these two boys should be named?

This is being linked to Verde Farm's Farm Friend Friday.

10 comments:

Verde Farm said...

Oh my gosh--this is the cutest! It has to be like a school playground out there right now with all the babies playing and having fun together. They are beautiful. How about Hickory and Harley?

Leontien said...

It's nice to meet the gang!

Thanks for sharing
Leontien

Michaele said...

Oh they are beautiful! So clean and healthy and playing in the sun. I tried to pick my favorite but I just love them all.

Sharon said...

What a bunch of little darlings! Thank you for Raven's name, I tried to talk DH into buying her, that was a NO. In the summer when it gets hot, I would probably have her in diapers and in here, because it would be too hot and humid for me to go outside. Sigh........

Millie said...

They are really a sweet bunch of kids (I heard the human tell her mom that today). Of course, the human is going crazy making sure kids find their own mom and don't get butted for trying to nurse the wrong nanny.

We've been blessed with all healthy kids and no real problems having them so far. Hopefully, that luck continues.

Sharon, she is a little go getter--reminds me of her mom. She's either sleeping or on a dead run. There's no in between with this one.

TexWisGirl said...

Since those 2 little boys belong to Penny, how about Copper for the mostly brown one and Lincoln for the other. :)

Your babies are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I got a kid named after me! What an honor! Thank you Millie and Human! I think the boys should be Peter (the one with more brown) and Piper (the one with more white). You are so lucky to have so many kids, you really are blessed.

Tayet

Jen said...

Oooo My Goodness... They are all so stinkin cute! Wish I could play with them :)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Oh my! How can you keep them all straight?

Well, I might be a wee bit prejudiced but I think Fionn is the grandest of all. He certainly is the *biggest*!

(Thanks for the special pic! I plundered it so I can brag! Fionn is my *second* borrowed goat!)

The goddess bless *all* the wee goaties being born right now and may they have
wonderful and loving forever homes.
xo

thecrazysheeplady said...

Nice pics! Baby goats are just too cute.