Universal Life Church | ULC

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

For My Snowbound Friends

It has been brought to my attention that there are still many goats buried under snow.

How horrible! I am enjoying a beautiful sunny day.

I wanted to share some blue sky with all of you.







Hope it helps melt your snow and warm up the barn.

5 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

I like your picture basking in the sun!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Ooooooh! We have very snowy ground here, and ice and not very much sun. Isn't it nice, Millie, when you have to close your eyes because of the sun's warmth? Ahhhhh.

Sharon said...

How nice of you to share your blue skies and snowless grounds!

Mimi Foxmorton said...

Thank you, Millie.
That was very kind.
I feel much better now.
Could you send some green also?

goatie hugs

brokenteepee said...

Now can you pack it all up and send it here please?