Universal Life Church | ULC

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Flash Loves Peanuts

Flash loves peanuts! Who doesn't, but this is about Flash.

He would walk to the ends of the earth for peanuts.


I think the human is being mean making him walk around like that.

Flash doesn't care as long as he gets his peanut!


Hey, where's my peanuts?

It's been way too long since the human brought us some peanuts!

I am linking this to Verde Farm's Farm Friend Friday.

14 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

He's working it, isn't he? DEFINITELY will work for peanuts...

brokenteepee said...

He is a cutie pie!

Anonymous said...

I think he deserves more than one peanut.

luckybunny said...

How adorable! Great post!

Tracy said...

I love Flash! Hey Flash! I wish I could give him peanuts :D

Larkrise garden girl said...

I love Flash!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

I think Flash is very handsome! I want a peanut now!

Buttons Thoughts said...

Go Flash you are adorable. B

Sharon said...

I think Flash is one of the prettiest goats, and he probably knows it! :-)

Jen said...

LOL... Too Cute.

Dulce said...

LOL
Good!!
peanuts are a great part of the menu after a long goat's day
:)

Mimi Foxmorton said...

I'm looking forward to the day Darla has her first peanut!

Leontien said...

very cute pics!

Thanks
Leontien

Verde Farm said...

How sweet!! I am sure they were glad to see the human had the peanuts. Flash is adorable :)