Our favorite winter activity (besides eating) is basking! Today was a perfect day for basking. The snow quit. The wind quit. The sun came out.
Meg and Fancy took one of my favorite basking places.
Pebbles was basking by the fence.
So was Sally.
Later, Fancy was basking on our picnic table.
Betty Lou was basking against me!
Even Bob Cat thought it was a good day to let the sun shine on his tummy.
We're happy to share our sunshine with those that haven't seen it for a while.







6 comments:
I like basking in the sun myself! Glad you had a good day for it!
I just love those duckies basking with you too! Wonderful to have sunshine!!!
That photo of you and Betty Lou is very nice! You always look so pretty, Millie!!! Thanks for sharing the sunshine with us! We don't have any at allll!
I am very jealous as we have not really seen the sun in so long. Would you please send it our way?
Please?
The sun is leaving us for a few days, so I hope it will make it's way to all of you!
Basking looks fun!
Post a Comment