The human was right to pick up the food pans.
We had a lot of snow, all day on Christmas Eve. We ended up with about five inches of snow.
Lucy Goose was looking through the snow for good things to eat.
Where did her legs go???? Silly goose.
That human gave our hay to the cows.
MJ doesn't look too happy with the snow.
I hope you all had a great holiday whether it was white, brown or green (I wish ours were green).


6 comments:
whoa! Lots of snow!
I wish our lawn was green instead of brown!
We did not have a white holiday and whew I am glad :O)... we did have a good one!
Hope yours was good as well!
We're getting snow tonight , bet my goats will not be happy campers tomorrow either. I'm sure they would prefer a dry and green Christmas also.
~ Nanny Blessings & Merry Christmas ~
I haven't heard the human complain about the snow yet, but last night, she did say Christmas was over and it could all melt away now. I don't see why it had to fall to start with.
Oh poor Lucy Goose! Did she get frostbite?
You were good to share your hay, even if you didn't want to. Big boys and girls need to eat too!
Those geese have rubber feet. They can't freeze. Not to mention all they have to do is sit down and their feet are surrounded by a down coat. The geese are all fine--it wasn't too cold out, just snowy.
Post a Comment