Universal Life Church | ULC

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's Warm

It's warm here.

In fact, I'm feeling in heat.

The human won't let me through the fence to see the boys, because I'm retired.

I'm not sure I like this being retired right now.

It's nice to know that I haven't lost my touch with the guys even though I'm retired.

I've still got it!

10 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Sexy mama! Go with your bad flirting self!

Melodie said...

You go girl ! Drive the boys wild!

Sharon said...

You just stay retired, Millie, but you can still drive the guys wild!

Millie said...

You know it girls! Wink, wink.

Marnax said...

Uh oh. you had better stay away from Tinkerbell!
He would go berserk!

IsobelleGoLightly said...

Wow! Look at Marley's hairdo! You are driving him frizzly, Millie!

Texan said...

Well as they say when you have it flaunt it ROFL.. you go girl... but um back away from the fence just a little... things happen thru fences ROFL

Millie said...

Marley's curly top is getting so long it has a natural part now. The human is afraid she's going to have to cut it so he can see! I hope she doesn't though--those curls are very cute on him!

Anonymous said...

Cut the curls? No! I am sure that Gold is smitten. Maybe she will send him a letter. A lurve letter.

Millie said...

The curls are safe because the human doesn't want to touch him right now. Maybe this spring...