Millie tells her story of life on an Iowa farm as a goat.
If it keeps you warm who cares if it's feathers or fur?
Bring on the fuzz!
Pricilla, I'm just so skeptical that those flimsy feathers can keep a body warm.Tracy, I agree. Go mammals! We fur-bearers must stick together.
I wish I could POOF my fur all out over my feet like he is doing with those feathers!!!
Oh, that would be nice to keep the hooves warm!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If it keeps you warm who cares if it's feathers or fur?
Bring on the fuzz!
Pricilla, I'm just so skeptical that those flimsy feathers can keep a body warm.
Tracy, I agree. Go mammals! We fur-bearers must stick together.
I wish I could POOF my fur all out over my feet like he is doing with those feathers!!!
Oh, that would be nice to keep the hooves warm!
Post a Comment