Wow, look at all those feed pans! I just have one and the sight of it makes my goats go squirrelly. I don't want to know what they would do if they saw all your feed pans Millie!
Also, the snow looks beautiful. I know it's not always as nice to be in compared to how it looks, but I'm from Canada and its in our DNA to like snow ;)
Sharon--it does look pretty, but it's cold and it melts on our warm bodies. You could come pick those flowers for me. I wouldn't bite your fingers!
Tracy--There are forty goats in that area along with twenty-seven geese, so we want MORE pans and MORE food. You should leave the food pans out all the time and then they wouldn't care like us. But if the human gets her pitcher out that she uses to put food in the pan, we swarm her.
I was thinking the same thing about those feed pans!!! OOOOOOOOO! What a lovely dream to think of them all FULL of yummy grain and no other goats to have to share with (except you, lovely Millie). hee hee
8 comments:
It's so pretty now, Millie! I wish you could eat the flowers too!
Wow, look at all those feed pans! I just have one and the sight of it makes my goats go squirrelly. I don't want to know what they would do if they saw all your feed pans Millie!
Also, the snow looks beautiful. I know it's not always as nice to be in compared to how it looks, but I'm from Canada and its in our DNA to like snow ;)
Sharon--it does look pretty, but it's cold and it melts on our warm bodies. You could come pick those flowers for me. I wouldn't bite your fingers!
Tracy--There are forty goats in that area along with twenty-seven geese, so we want MORE pans and MORE food. You should leave the food pans out all the time and then they wouldn't care like us. But if the human gets her pitcher out that she uses to put food in the pan, we swarm her.
I wonder if there was a nice goat in the manger? Hay!...those are some nice pics.
I was thinking the same thing about those feed pans!!! OOOOOOOOO! What a lovely dream to think of them all FULL of yummy grain and no other goats to have to share with (except you, lovely Millie). hee hee
Snow is cold!!!!
Millie - you know you won the three bars of my rich soap?!
The publicist sent you an email....
Pretty snow, but brrrrr looks cold! Really enjoyed the pictures. D
Oh thank you all for the nice comments.
Pricilla-You make me feel like such a lucky goat! Thank you so much (and Abby and the Publicist too).
Isobelle--That would be just perfect. But we have to have my Bambi too.
Post a Comment