It was very scary this morning. The red trailer came and they loaded up some of the kids. The human said they were going off to explore the world and find their own forever farm. I don't want Bambi to go find her own forever farm.
I'm so happy she's still here. If you look behind us, you'll see my girl Pebbles still has her daughter, Sugar.
Bekka, my grandkid, is still here too. Her twin brother, Flash, is the only little billy goat left in the buck pen.
Those humans chased Vinnie all over, but she's too fast and slippery, so she and Pistol are both still here. They're my great-grandkids.
Maybe the human just knows to always keep my descendants!

8 comments:
Awwww. I'm so sorry you had a hard day! Glad your babies and grandbabies are still there with you!
I'm sure it was scary and confusing!
Glad you have all your family!
Ooo! Millie! That has to be such a hard time. My lady told me that's why she won't let me or my mamma have children. She said she'd never be able to part with any and we'd be overrun with goats! Now...what's wrong with that??? She'd make a very poor farmer. Tee hee.
Glad to hear the day ended well for you !
~ Nanny Blessings ~
We do pretty good with the boys leaving (because they grow up to be stinky bucks), but we never want our daughters to go.
Sorry you had a scary day. At least your kids are still there with you!
It is hard when the kids leave but I know the publicist always finds them very good homes
So hard when some have to go, but we can't keep all you guys...
Post a Comment